Chess Tournament Logic Problem
Five people named Ann, Bill, Chris, Dan and Ed meet regularly at a local chess
club. They decided to hold a small tournament among themselves to determine
which of them was the best player.
There were ten games, each person playing each other just once. Standard
tournament scoring was used: One point to the winner of each game, no points to
the loser, and half a point to each player in the case of a draw.
Can you figure out the result of each game, and what each person's final point
total was, using the following clues?
1) Ed had the same result against Ann as he did against Chris.
Ann's only win came in her game against Bill.
3) Ed scored two points total.
4) Dan lost exactly two games.
5) Chris won her game against Bill.
6) At least four games were a draw.
7) The game between Dan and Bill was a draw.
8) Bill scored the same in his game against Ed, as Dan scored in his game
who won the tournament? If you get stumped, send me an